Hi, I need to publish my name change in Deccan Herald in Bangalore. Please help me with the rates, documentation and sample ads.

Answer:

Please know that Change-of-Name advert falls under the main Category Announcement ads. So to start with your booking, you first have to visit the DH Announcement Ad Rates page and from here select your choice of rates and edition. This page will provide you with the rates for individual packages as well as the discount offers that allows you to book your ad conveniently at a cheaper rate for multiple editions. You can continue with your booking by clicking on the Book Now option.

An alternative option is the DH Bangalore Ad Rates page. Here you just need to select Announcement as your ad category to review the rates and discount packages. Click on the Book Now option from here and proceed with the booking.

In the following steps, you need to create and compose your own advert in our Compose Ad step. Specify your sub-category as Change-of-Name in this section and finish composing and designing your ad using the different online sample templates and ad enhancers like Background Colour, Ticks, and Screen Border.  

Once you’re done filling in all the necessary options in the compose ad step, please proceed to select the dates for the ad to release and the suitable payment option by which you want to make your payment.

You can check and view the sample ads through the Name Change Sample Ads page. A Notarized Affidavit of Name Change is required for publishing a change of name ad in the newspaper.  Apart from this a copy approved and signed by a Government Gazette Officer is also acceptable.

For payment, you can either pay offline by Cheque/Cash/Demand Draft or by our Cash Collection scheme. Users having Debit/Credit Cards can also make the payment online instantly. Other online methods of paying are Net Banking or Wire Transfer. If you’ve any other queries, you can call us on our number 09830629298 or e-mail us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Deccan Herald, Change of Name, Sample Ad, Documentation, Rate Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:31AM