I've lost my degree certificate n I've a police non traceable certificate and notary public document with me. I want to publish this in Deccan Herald as it is made mandatory by my university to give an advertisement in any newspaper in Mangalore. But I dont know the advertisement content for my ad in newspaper. Can u please send me a sample. I'll be happy if u reply soon because its urgent for me

Answer:

We sympathize with you for the problem you are facing. Please know that as per your requirement, your ad will fall under the Announcement section of the newspaper preferred by you. In order to review Sample Lost & Found Announcement ads, please visit the following page: . On this page, you must choose the edition as Mangalore as per your requirement to proceed with the ad composition. 

Also know that you are required to produce an FIR of the lost article as per company policy for your ad to be released in any newspaper across India. To know How to Book your ad online through releaseMyAd, please take the help of our online Booking Tutorial at: http://www.releasemyad.com/tour.php.

To start booking your Lost and Found announcement in Deccan Herald, please visit the following page:http://deccanherald.releasemyad.com/rates/announcement

You can create the ad in the Compose Ad page and review the same with the help of our Live Ad Preview Feature. To confirm and complete the booking of the advertisement, you must specify the release dates and clear the payments through the Make Payment page. Our payment mediums include the following:

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
  • Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Also ensure that the ad booking is completed at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates of the advertisement.

Announcement Ad for Deccan Herald Mangalore
Rs.1575 /15 words Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Deccan Herald, Announcement, How to Book, Sample Ad Post date: 03/08/2013 - 12:10PM