- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select your Category for Deccan Herald Classifieds below :
Lost of Certificates Or MarksheetsClick here
Loss of DocumentsClick here
Situation WantedClick here
To RentClick here
Wedding ArrangementsClick here
Public NoticeClick here
Court or Marriage NoticeClick here
Lost Share CertificateClick here
Change of NameClick here
Lost and FoundClick here
Commercial PersonalClick here
Marriage BureauClick here
Other Click Here
Why advertise in Deccan Herald Classified?
Deccan Herald is one of the leading English daily newspapers in Karnataka. It's huge circulation and readership figures attract advertisers to put classified ads in this newspaper. This is the one -stop platform for businesses and individuals to reach out to the population of South. This newspaper is popular among the readers mostly for its recruitment, matrimony and property ads. So if you are still thinking ‘in which newspaper should you advertise in?’., then you can take a quick glance through the merits of advertising in Deccan Herald.
- Huge readership and circulation-Deccan Herald has an average readership of 4, 58,000 daily and 3, 38,000 in Bengaluru .
- Lowest advertising rates- In Deccan Herald advertisers can place classified ads at a very nominal cost. The classified advertising charges in Deccan Herald starts from Rs 500.
- Popular English daily in South India- Deccan Herald is one of the most popular newspapers in South India. It covers major cities of Karnataka. So if you are looking to reach out to the people of South then this newspaper would be the ideal platform for advertising.
In Deccan Herald, you can book your classified ads under different categories which include recruitment, property, business, matrimonial, personal, obituary, service, education, public notices and announcements. With releaseMyAd, you can book classified ads in Deccan Herald at discounted rates. We can book your Deccan Herald classifieds in major cities of Karnataka which include Bengaluru, Hubballi, Davanagere, Hosapete, Mysuru, Mangaluru, Kalburgi, and Delhi.
Deccan Herald Classified Ad Rates :
Deccan Herald Classified Ad Rates :
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Deccan Herald Classified||Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday||1 day(s) Prior|
|Ad Categories: Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Public Notice, Obituary, Education etc.|
How to Book Classified Ad in Deccan Herald Newspaper ?
The ad booking portal of releaseMyAd is designed in a unique way, it lets you book your ad in just 3 simple steps-
- Select Ad Type, Newspaper & Location: Select Deccan Herald edition and ad type (Classified Text or Classified Display Ad) as per your requirement. You can either select a single edition or package based on your budget.
- Compose Ad: Compose your Ad with the help of the given sample or you can use the pre-designed templates in case of classified display ads. We also allow advertisers upload their own creative in the formats mentioned on our website.
- Select Date & Make Payment: Select the release date/s and review the booking details. Proceed to make payment by any online/offline modes to get your Ad released on the scheduled date.
How to book classified ads in Deccan Herald online?
You can book classified ad online in the leading English newspaper Deccan Herald. With releaseMyAd, you can advertise at lowest rates because we help our client to get the lowest quote from the publication houses.
In Deccan Herald, advertisers can book classified ads in two different formats which are classified text and classified display. The charges of these two formats are different because of their ad formats and ad placements. The advertising charges also depend on the category you choose because each category has different ad rates. To know how classified text and display ads are charged see the points listed below-
Classified text- Classified texts are simple running text and they are charged on the basis of the number of lines/ words/ characters. However, in Deccan Herald, classified text ads are charged on the basis of words used in the ad content. For higher visibility, you can use enhancements which will require a little extra payment.
Classified display ads in Deccan Herald are charged on the basis of per square centimeter. In Classified display ads, you can use images or graphics to highlight your ad among the target readers.
We are the largest advertising agency in India and have served over million happy customers across the country. Our team helps you to get maximum exposure of your ad campaign and guides you throughout your journey. We offer a wide range of advertising options to our clients from which they can choose their preferred medium that suits their needs.
releaseMyAd is authorized by INS, the main governing council of media publications, the publication house sends us direct ad rates which are cheaper. So get in touch with us for the best advertising rate for Deccan Herald classified ads.
Hurry up! Book your classified ad in Deccan Herald today and get special discounts and exciting offers only with releaseMyAd!
About Deccan Herald
ABOUT Deccan Herald
Deccan Herald is an English language daily newspaper in India founded in 1948. As per the Indian readership survey, Deccan herald is among the top ten most widely read English language newspapers in India. The newspaper publishes latest news on national and international affairs, business, sports, education health and so on. This helps them to gather a strong reader base and studies have shown people of all age groups depends on newspapers as this is the most primary source of information. Therefore classified ads in Deccan Herald get maximum responses than any other advertising platform. It is extremely popular amongst the advertisers who want to target the people for Karnataka. Owing Deccan Herald's reasonable classified Ad rates, it is the primary choice of individuals and businesses who wish to place Ads for matrimonial, recruitments, property, business, services, education requirements.