I would like to book Obituary ads in Bangalore dailies and also the ones circulated across Karnataka. Please let me know the rates for the same. I went through your site but it doesn't have any information regarding the ads with pictures. Thanks in advance

Answer:

As per your requirement, the most appropriate newspaper for you would be Deccan Herald as it reaches across entire Karnataka and is one of the most widely circulated newspapers of the region. If you need to create an Obituary Announcement with an image you need to choose Classified Display as your ad type. Please know that these ads are measured as per their size in length and breadth and calculated in terms of per sq.cm. 

To initiate the booking of your advert in Deccan Herald, please visit the following page: https://deccanherald.releasemyad.com/rates/obituary and select the Display Classified as your ad type along with the preferred edition or combo packages which suit your requirement. You can create your ad in the Compose Ad page with the help of our online design templates in which you can upload the image of your deceased loved one. You can even upload your own ad design in .PDF/.JPEG/.TIFF/.EPS format.

As your are done with the composition of your advertisement, you must confirm the ad release dates and clear the payments through our online or offline payment mediums, as per your convenience. Also please make sure that you complete the booking of your ad 2-3 days before the desired ad release date.

Related to: Deccan Herald, Obituary, How to Book, Rate Post date: 20/01/2021 - 05:45PM